Submitted by Mom
- actual text message from a vegetarian
Submitted by loraxchild
- Jack in the Box
Why isn’t there one of these in New Jersey!? Why must you torment us with your commercials!?!?
- Katrina Markoff, owner of Vosges Haut-Chocolat and inventor of Mo’s Bacon Bar.
- D. Larson
I would slice it and eat in a sandwich right now. No joke.
|—||~Pizza Place Sign (via mollysmiles)|
- “If you call ham “Canadian bacon”, what do you call bacon?”
Michael Kelso, That ’70s Show
- “Yes, I’ll have a non-fat, decaf latte, please. Oh, what the hell? Look, make it a full-fat mocha with extra whipped cream. What the hell, put a slice of bacon on it!”
Dr. Frasier Crane, Frasier
- “Special day! Oh, what have I forgotten now? Now, don’t panic. Is it Bacon Day? No, that’s crazy talk!”
Homer, The Simpsons
- “Uh, “Hello, room service? I’d like some bacon, a couple of cokes, and a bunch of whores.”
Butthead, Beavis and ButtHead
- “I’m never gonna get used to the 31st century. Caffeinated bacon? Baconated grapefruit? ADMIRAL Crunch?”
- “I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don’t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it’s good for me, it’s the perfect way to start the day.”
Michael Scott - The Office
- “Good Morning sweety. Oh my God, is that bacon? I love you, I love you, I love you.”
Grace - Will & Grace
- “Let’s see-Farmer Billy’s smoke-fed bacon, Farmer Billy’s bacon-fed bacon, Farmer Billy’s travel bacon… Mr. Simpson, if you really want to kill yourself, I also sell handguns!”
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, The Simpsons
- “Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?
Zim, Invader Zim
- “Mmmm… unexplained bacon.”
Homer, The Simpsons