- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1 ½ inches thick
- 2 tablespoons Southwest-style seasoning blend
- 12 slices ( ½ pound) bacon
- Prepare a grill for indirect, medium heat. Rub each pork chop with seasoning blend. Let the chops rest up to 30 minutes after applying the spice blend, if you have time.
- Wrap each cutlet in bacon to cover. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Grill chops until cooked through (155 F) and bacon is crisp, about 6 minutes per side.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe from buckymcoinkumsbbq
photo copyright Curt McAdams 2009
I made it at 2am and it contains the following:
- 2x Krispy Kreme Glazed Donuts
- Cheddar Cheese
- Honeybaked Ham
- Jarlsberg Cheese
- North Carolina style BBQ pulled Pork
- Louisiana Hot Sauce
It was delicious and I don’t regret it, but what should I call it?
Really, there never was any doubt…
h/t Nina Simmons
Bacon-wrapped Pork Loin with Roasted Apples
Click-through for recipe!
Can I be bold enough to say that maybe we should move this one out of the FAIL pile and into that very serious and super heavy WIN bucket?
Absolutely. MESSAGE WIN IN SPITE OF PUNCTUATION FAIL