Recipe: Mango Bacon Wrap
Makes 1 wrap
- 4 thick cut slices of bacon
- Zucchini, cut in half and thinly sliced (About 1/3 cup)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt & fresh cracked pepper
- 1 Mango
- Several small slices Pecorino Romano cheese
- A little red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 Burrito size flour tortilla
Cover a plate with two paper towels, layer on the bacon, and then cover with another paper towel. Microwave for three minutes. Carefully flip the bacon over and microwave for another three minutes or until crispy. Mop up grease with the paper towels.
Heat a skillet on medium high and add a small drizzle of olive oil. Add zucchini and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Sauté until tender crisp.
Skin and slice mango. (Mango slicers are fantastic)
Warm the tortilla in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Top with all the ingredients and roll together.